- High resistance to shear.
- Non-woven double-sided tape from the TESAFIX® range
- Excellent for lamination processes.
|Type of adhesive||tackified acrylic|
|Total thickness||100 µm|
|Adhesion to Steel [N/25 mm]||13,75|
|Adhesion/steel [N/25 mm] (after 14 days)||20,25|
|Resistance to temperature [°C] (short term)||100 ºC|
|Resistance to temperature [°C] (long term)||70 ºC|
tesa® 4943 is a double-sided tape consisting of a non-woven backing fitted with a tacky, solvent-based acrylic adhesive.
- High initial adherence.
- Excellent resistance to shear.
- Lamination of leathers, textiles and foams.
- Assembly of lightweight parts such as signs, covers and nameplates.
- Sealing of bags and envelopes.
- Tesa 4289
- Tesa 4914 Low VOC
- Tesa 4928
- Tesa 4961
- Tesa 4962
- Tesa 4965
- Tesa 6930 Laser-Label
- Tesa 6937 Laser-Label
- Tesa 6959
- Tesa 51982
- Tesa 58420
- Tesa 62932
- Tesa 62936
- Tesa 50118 PV0 Ultra Low VOC