- Created for a better adhesion of metallic materials.
- Thanks to its reaction at high temperatures, it compensates for thermal elongation.
- Avoid using common fastening tapes, solder, or liquid adhesives.
|Type of adhesive||Specialty|
|Liner type||PET film|
|Adhesion force||3.1 N/mm²|
|Total thickness||1200 µm|
|Temperature resistance (long term)||120 °C|
|Temperature resistance (short term)||220 °C|
Tesa® FUSE 45012 is a heat reactive self-adhesive fixing tape, composed of a special adhesive covered with a transparent liner.
- Simple assembly, without residue, flexible and highly efficient.
- High resistance to electrostatic painting processes, including chemical pretreatments.
- It exhibits excellent semi-structural bond strength along with the advantages of an adhesive tape in manufacturing processes.
- It eliminates the need to use welding processes or liquid adhesives, being an ideal alternative.
- Perfect surface quality due to its invisible adhesion technology.
- High flexibility in the combination of a wide range of metals.
- Setting requirements: the product is self-adhesive. The setting process is temperature activated and requires a temperature ≥180 ° C for 30 minutes.
- Suitable for steel, aluminum or a composition of both.
- Only for metal modules, with electrostatic painting after fixing.
- Excellent for finishes, frames, panels, profiles and other metal parts, thanks to its durable and semi-structured joint.
- Durable and firm fixing of reinforcing bars and cover plates.
- Tesa® 4156 PV1
- Tesa® 4382
- Tesa® 4392
- Tesa® 4101 PV2
- Tesa® 51432
- Tesa® 64285
- Tesa® 4195 PV4