It is a strong and durable solution for repairs to any metal surface, such as cars, roofs, leaks, or heating appliances.
- Suitable for protecting, covering, insulating and repairing
- Suitable for roof or gutter repairs
- Temperature resistant between -40 ° C and + 140 ° C
- Resistant to water, oil and grease
- Does not deteriorate over time
- Great adhesive force
ADHESIVE TAPES WITH ALUMINUM SUPPORT , are made up of a pure aluminum sheet in different thicknesses plus an adhesive suitable for the use for which it was originally intended. It is available in various thicknesses; 30 microns, 40 microns, 50 microns, 70 microns, of aluminum foil plus the thickness of the pre-sealed adhesive.
The thickness chosen depends on the need and / or use that we need for the application we are working on at all times.
The aluminum tape reinforced with fiberglass is ideal to achieve more resistance in the joint, obtaining a better result against vibrations and ripples.
These are some of the most common uses:
- For construction of air conditioning ducts, reinforcement, splicing or sealing. La tesa 60632 is available in our online store.
- Splice joint of insulating panels.
- Closure of holes in galvanic bath processes.
- Board union of panels in the aircraft industry.
- Joining and sealing in the air chamber and / or double glazed window manufacturer industry.
- Closure of joints or leaks in steam pipes.