- Excellent properties that allow its adaptation to different repairs.
- High resistance to different factors. Resists oil, grease and water.
- Perfect for professional style arrangements.
- Withstands temperatures between -40 ° C and 140 ° C.
|Backing material||Aluminized film|
|Total thickness||90 μm|
|Adhesion to Steel [N/25 mm]||15|
|Tensile strength [N/25 mm]||87,5|
|Resistance to minimum temperature [°C]||-40 °C|
|Resistance to maximum temperature [°C]||160 °C|
The 56223 tesa® tape is an aluminum tape with high adhesion and security, whose objective is to withstand high temperatures, water and oil, as well as the passage of time. Perfect for fast and long-lasting restorations.
- Suitable for repairs of heating systems, roofs and gutters.
- High bond strength.
- Especially suitable for isolating, reforming, covering and protecting.
- Tesa 56349
- Tesa 56395
- Tesa 56490-06