Tesa® 54999 PV1
- High rigidity for good employability.
- Available in a special white PET liner.
- Translucent for easy and safe application.
|Type of adhesive||Silicone base|
|Protector type||PET film|
|Total thickness||150 µm|
|Support material||PET film|
From Solbi-Mural SL, the main Tesa® distributor in the southeast of Spain, we have detected a great challenge among our clients, to be able to remove the tape protector, with the least possible manipulation, using die-cut double-sided adhesive tapes, such as Tesa® 54999 PV1. Being excellent for this purpose.
Objectives with Tesa® 54999 PV1:
- Avoid damaging the adhesive by touching it with your fingers or tools.
- Significantly increase the times in the application and centering cycles.
- For straight tab applications, it is commonly used to bond and remove the liner from multiple pieces of tape and / or blanks in one operation.
- Extended liner.
- Bare adhesive.
- Finger lift for quick liner removal in roll and die cut applications.
- Tesa® 60152 Adhesion Promoter PU/HPVC
- Tesa Sofprint® 68000 Radiant heat
- Tesa® 60151 Adhesion Promoter Glass
- Tesa® 60150 Adhesion Promoter Universal
- Tesa® ACX-plus 54815
- Tesa® ACX-plus 54812
- Tesa® ACX-plus 54808
- Tesa® 6089
- Tesa® 6038
- Tesa® 4611
- Tesa® 4328
- Tesa® 4302
- Tesa® 4101 PV2
- Tesa® Professional 4392