- Tensile strength
- Fixation even at high temperatures.
- Suitable for plasticizers.
- Perfect for outdoors.
|Total thickness||205 µm|
|Adhesion to Steel [N/25 mm]||29|
|Tensile strength [N/25 mm]||50|
|Temperature resistance short term||200 °C|
|Temperature resistance long term||100 °C|
tesa® 4965 Original is a transparent, double-sided self-adhesive tape consisting of a PET backing and a tackified acrylic adhesive. Its adhesive technology is based on a patented and protected product formulation. Several products are equipped with this unique and high performing product design and together these products make up Team 4965. This double-sided film tape assortment helps to easily select the most efficient tape based on customer demands, products, and processes. Explore the benefits of the full tesa® 4965 assortment here.
- Battery pack, lens and touch-screen mounting for electronic devices.
- ABS plastics parts mounting for the car industry.
- Self-adhesive mounting for rubber/EPDM profiles.
- Decorative moulding and profile mounting in the furniture industry.
- Tesa 51970
- Tesa 4970
- Tesa 4957
- Tesa 7074 ACX-Plus (High Adhesion)
- Tesa 7076 ACX-Plus (High Resistance)
- Tesa 7078 ACX-Plus (High Adhesion)
- Tesa 62932
- Tesa 62936
- Tesa 62510
- Tesa 64958