- Reliable sealing on various types of cardboard.
- Easy breaking by hand.
- Safe storage in harsh conditions
- Printable in various types of paint systems.
- Responsible management of raw materials.
- Ecological production processes, allowing the cardboard to be disposable.
|Backing material||FSC®-certified paper|
|Total thickness||125 µm|
|Adhesion to Steel [N/25 mm]||7|
|Tensile strength [N/25 mm]||75|
Tesa® 4713 Sustainable Packaging Tape stems from initiatives to reduce and eliminate plastics, where consumers increasingly demand eco-friendly solutions as public concern over plastic contamination and packaging waste is growing. All of this has led to the creation of the first FSC® certified paper-based tape on the market.
What is FSC® and what are its benefits?
- FSC® is a global non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible forest management around the world.
- FSC® defines standards based on agreed principles for responsible forest management that are supported by environmental, social and economic stakeholders.
- It presents a series of benefits, such as: Improving the conditions of workers in certified forests, helping to ensure land ownership, allowing greater access to the market and contributing to the conservation of biodiversity.
- Cardboard box packaging.
- Great adhesion to recycled cardboard.
- Ideal for manual and automatic dispensers.
- Suitable for light packaging.
- Tesa 4280 PV0
- Tesa 60032
- Tesa 4190
- Tesa 4100 PVC
- Tesa 4104 PVC
- Tesa 4124 PVC
- Tesa 4204 PVC
- Tesa 4247 PVC
- Tesa 4313
- Tesa 64014