- Simple unwinding.
- Excellent adhesion even on uneven surfaces.
|Backing material||extruded fabric with PE|
|Type of adhesive|
|Tensile strength [N/25 mm]||130|
|Adhesion to Steel [N/25 mm]||11,25|
|Resistance to tª [°C] (30min)||110 °C|
tesa® 4688 is a standard repair tape for all requirements. It is composed of a polyethylene fabric with a polyester / rayon backing and a 55 threads per inch weft. All these properties make it a very complete tape.
- High adhesion, even in rough areas.
- Resists water.
- certified by AREVA according to the requirements of Siemens AG with the standard regulation TLV 9027/01/06 for nuclear stations: total halogen content 1000 ppm.
- Meets LV 312-1 7500 volt (3 layer) dielectric strength requirements.
- Available in 8 colors: black, white, gray, yellow, blue, red, green and brown.
- Marking, protection, packaging, masking, holding, sealing, etc.
- Fixing of construction films.
- Closing of boxes, cans, etc.
- Fixing of wires.
- Strapping of cables.
- Tesa® 53799 PV2
- Tesa® 4541
- Tesa® 4549
- Tesa® 4651
- Tesa® 4657
- Tesa® 4661
- Tesa® 4621