- Adapted to a great diversity of areas.
- Very crepe paper.
- Ideal for curved surfaces.
|Backing material||crepe paper|
|Type of adhesive||natural rubber|
|Total thickness||375 µm|
|Adhesion to Steel [N/25 mm]||11,25|
|Tensile strength [N/25 mm]||70|
Tesa® 4319 tape is highly suitable for various surfaces thanks to the crepe paper backing. Thanks to its exceptional formula of prominent quality, it enables the execution of different painting jobs, on uneven surfaces, with a single masking technique. Particularly suitable for sealing, masking during painting and binding, as well as for the protection of metal rods.
- The tape is suitable for virtually all interior and exterior paint jobs.
- It can be cut by hand.
- Suitable for rough surfaces.
- Good anchoring of the paint.
- Very suitable for wallpaper walls and other surfaces where a very precise finish is required.
- Tesa 4308 Auto
- Tesa 4309 PV1
- Tesa 4328
- Tesa 4329 PV1
- Tesa 4330
- Tesa 4334 Precision Mask
- Tesa 4432
- Tesa 4434
- Tesa 4341