- Features a PVC base, and water-based acrylic adhesive, ideal for long-lasting floor marking.
- Signaling areas.
- Delimitation of work areas.
|Backing material||soft PVC|
|Type of adhesive||acrylic|
|Total thickness||180 µm|
|Adhesion to Steel [N/25 mm]||4,5|
|Tensile strength [N/25 mm]||75|
Tesaflex® 4169 tape is a permanent floor marking tape. Its PVC base and water-based acrylic adhesive make it ideal for long-lasting floor marking.
- Guide lines for mark-sensitive vehicles, e.g. transport robots.
- Signage in work areas, e.g. factories and warehouses.
- Marking of parking and passage areas in offices, hospitals, fairs, etc.
- Delimitation of the direction of travel and areas that must be clear.
After the application of the ‘’ Action procedure for occupational risk prevention services against exposure to Sars-Cov-2 (COVID-19) ’’ this Tesa® marking / safety tape is essential in many situations.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AREAS:
- To define the safety distance, at least 1.5 meters, between the counter and the customer, avoiding contact.
- Waiting areas. Indicating the distance between clients on the ground.
- In payment areas.
CIRCULATION AREAS AND JOBS:
- To guarantee the safety distance between workers.
- We can use the yellow-black floor marking tape.
- Mark dangerous points.
- Closure of areas to traffic.
LIMITATION OF CAPACITY AND SEPARATIONS:
- Using a brightly colored tape to mark the areas that must be clear.
- Safety distance between tables and chairs in restaurants and bars.
- To mark furniture that cannot be used or other areas, we have the temporary marking tape.
- Tesa 60760
- Tesa 53949