- For crisp, precise edges.
- Extra-thin and very resistant paper support.
- For critical surfaces.
- Excellent suitability with water-based paints.
Adhesion to steel
|Resistance temperature [°C]||5 months|
Tesa® 4333 Tape features a very strong and extra-fine paper base as well as a converted acrylic bonding agent. It allows a high adaptation to various surfaces thanks to the paper support. Complementarily, the formula allows the application on critical surfaces and a simple removal of the tape, after having been applied, even up to 1 week later.
- The tape is suitable for virtually all interior painting jobs.
- It can be applied with water-based paints, lacquers and even in more technical jobs with a spatula.
- Very suitable for wallpaper walls and other surfaces where a very precise finish is required.
- Tesa 4334 Masked
- Tesa 4378 Easy Coating
- Tesa 4319
- Tesa 4434
- Tesa 4329